If you're looking for some summer soup inspiration, look no further!
The cool cucumber lends is delicate flavor to this chilled soup. To add extra layer of flavor I've added sliced radishes, natural yogurt, mint and cilantro and a dash of cumin.
- 1 Dutch cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 cup of natural Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup of iced water
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp of finely chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp of finely chopped mint
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp of ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp of lime juice
- 3 red radishes, sliced
- Place the cucumber and iced water in a blender. Blend until relatively smooth.
- Add yogurt to the blender and pulse.
- Add the salt, pepper, cumin, cilantro and mint and pulse again for up to a minute.
- Transfer soup into a large bowl and add the lime juice and stir. Cover soup and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes prior to serving.
- Just before serving, add the sliced radishes to the soup.