No time to sit down for breakfast?
Try out this quick and easy recipe for a healthy and delicious strawberry smoothie.
You can add some ground flax seeds and a banana for some extra nourishment and a tablespoon of raw honey for sweetness.
- 10 ripe strawberries, washed with stems removed
- 1/2 cup of natural yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups of low-fat milk
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp of flax seed powder (optional)
- 1 Tbsp of honey
- 4 ice cubes
- Put all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend for about 20-30 seconds or until mixture is smooth. Serve immediately.