Cool down with a refreshing and fruity tropical orange and passionfruit soda.
This drink recipe calls for fresh passionfruit however canned pulp will work just as well.
- 4 passionfruit, or 1 small can of passionfruit pulp
- Juice from two large oranges
- 2 1/2 tsp of sugar
- 4 cups of soda water
- Ice cubes
- Serves 2-3
- Place the passionfruit pulp and sugar in a mixing glass. Stir well to dissolve sugar.
- Add the orange juice and stir well. Strain the orange/passionfruit liquid into a jug and add ice.
- Now add the soda water and stir twice. Serve immediately.
- You can also make this drink ahead by just preparing the orange/passionfruit juice ahead. Just add the ice and soda water whenever you are ready to serve.