Try something a little different with this delicious banana lassi. The combination of ripe bananas, natural yogurt, milk and a little cardamom powder makes for a refreshing and nutritious drink.
The cardamom powder adds an exotic flavor to the drink but do use it sparingly as a little goes a long way.
I also like to sprinkle on some crushed pistachios or flaked almonds if I have any handy.
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 1 cup of 2% milk
- 1/4 and 1/8 cup of natural yogurt
- 1/8 tsp of cardamom powder
- 1 Tbsp of chopped pistachios or flaked almonds
- (Serves 2)
- Place all ingredients except nuts in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve in drinking glasses with a sprinkling of nuts.