There are loads of delicious options for using leftovers from a roast.
This particular recipe uses leftovers from the Moroccan Lamb Roast.
Simply add a few slices of lamb to fresh bread with romaine lettuce, Spanish onion and tomato slices. Mix some mint jelly or sauce together with mayonnaise for a scrumptious spread.
- Thinly sliced cold roast lamb
- Several slices of fresh bread
- 4 small romaine lettuce leaves
- Several slices of tomato
- Several slices of Spanish onion
- 2 Tbsp of mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp of mint jelly or sauce
- Sea salt & pepper for seasoning
- Mix together the mayonnaise and mint jelly or sauce. Spread mixture on the bread.
- Assemble the sandwich by adding the sliced lamb, lettuce, tomato and onion. Add a little more of the mayonnaise spread and then sprinkle with salt and pepper.