Start the day with a healthy, colorful and delicious fruit salad of bananas, blueberries, pomegranate and pink grapefruit with a hint of fresh mint.
I always add a dash of fresh lemon juice to the bananas to stop them from discoloring.
- 2 ripe bananas
- Arils (seeds) from 1/2 a pomegranate
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp of finely chopped, fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup of natural yogurt
- Honey for drizzling
- Serves 2
- Slice the bananas and place them in a mixing bowl. To keep the bananas from going brown, add lemon juice to bowl and toss well to coat.
- Add remaining fruit and mint leaves and toss again. Serve in bowls with yogurt and honey on the side.